As we approach the middle of the year, sales managers begin evaluating where they stand against their 2013 goals. (Download our 2013 Sales Goals Worksheet here.)
It’s the time of year that we ask questions like:
- Are we halfway to where we need to be in 2013?
- What do we need to do to continue moving in the right direction?
- How can we increase revenue the rest of the way?
- Which products have performed well and which have under-produced?
- What lead sources have been the biggest contributors to our sales funnel?
- Which team members have shined and which need improvement?
But now let’s move from the general to the specific.
- How much revenue has your department or organization brought in?
- According to current closing ratios, how many B2B sales appointments do you need to reach your sales revenue goal?
One of the resources we gladly share with the sales & marketing community is the Sales Appointment Calculator that can help forecast roughly how many sales appointments you’ll likely need to reach those goals.
Whether you rely on your internal team or use appointment setting companies like SalesStaff, it’s a number you should know… a number you should commit to memory and share with your sales team.
Simply enter a few figures below and we’ll output an estimate of the necessary sales lead/appointment volume to reach your targets: